What a perfect Summer time treat! Orange & Vanilla Fudge swirled together make for a creamy creamsicle like taste...you're gonna want this one!
1 ½ tsp plus ¾ cup butter, divided
2-1/2 cups sugar
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
1 package (10-12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
3 tsp orange extract
12 drops yellow food coloring
5 drops red food coloring
- Grease a 13x9 in. pan with 1 ½ tsp butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, heavy cream, & remaining butter, cook & stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a boil; cook & stir for 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in chips & marshmallow crème till smooth.
- Remove one cup & set aside. Add orange extract & coloring to remaining mixture; stir until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan. Drop reserved marshmallow mixture by tablespoonfuls over the top; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Cover & refrigerate until set. Cut into squares
Yield: 2 ½ pounds