Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cilantro Lime Vinagrette


I LOVE cilantro & I LOVE lime, but I especially love them when mixed together! This dressing will add an explosion of flavor to any dish! Use it over chicken, fish, steaks, salad, tacos, eggs, soups... I could drink it straight from the jar. It is that good! Be very excited for this one folks! 
 2 tbsp cider vinegar
 1/3 cup fresh squeezed, I repeat FRESH squeezed lime juice
 the zest of one lime or about 1 tbsp
 1 tsp salt
 few cracks of black pepper, a pinch or so
 1/2 tsp ground cumin 
 1 tbsp sugar (any sugar substitute will work also)
 1/2- 2/3 cups oil (vegetable or canola) 
 1-2 whole garlic cloves, peeled
 1 bunch fresh cilantro ( I like ALOT)

 Blend all ingredients in blender. Taste for any flavor adjustments. 
 I am in LOVE!!

3 comments: